This job has been Expired
- Post Date:October 11, 2022
- Views 687
Number of Positions Available : 10
Job Type : Full Time
We are looking for a talented Business Intelligence Analyst to develop data-driven strategies that enhance our business processes and grow our market share.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in Data Analysis, Mathematics, Computer Science, or related field.
- 3+ years of experience in Data Visualization and data wrangling tools
- Proficiency in Data Analytics and proactiveness to learn new technologies and improve the process for reporting and data visualization
- Ability to analyze and visualize data to get meaningful information with relevant applicable software
- Strong experience with Tableau or similar data visualization tools to extract data from SQL servers
- Proven Experience in data modeling and understanding of data architecture
- Expertise in statistical analysis and machine learning – Python (or R)
- Proficient in using Data wrangling tools and languages like Python and Databricks
- Performs a variety of tasks connected to data analysis and the use of BI tools, such as managing datasets.
- Support executives and other departments with the development, maintenance, and upgrading of essential sales-related dashboards.
- Excellent written, oral, and presentation skills