- Post Date:October 11, 2022
- Views 390
Number of Positions Available : 5
Job Type : Full Time
We are searching for an infrastructure analyst who is meticulous, proficient in hardware, and technologies, and comfortable working under pressure.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, or related field
- In-depth understanding of principles of IT infrastructure (computing, cloud, networking)
- Strong hand on Microsoft’s server and desktop support systems
- Expertise with cloud environments like MS Azure, AWS, and Google cloud is preferable
- Proficient in using the Backup toolset like TSM, Backup Exec, Arcserve
- Assist in the testing of the controls and the rectification of any detected deficiencies
- Proven Experience with SCCM, Window10, Citrix, Microsoft 365, and Mobile devices.
- Oversee the development, introduction, and training of Standard Operating Procedures (SOP)
- Provide reporting tools to help the Infrastructure & Architecture Leadership team understand, discuss, and analyze the factors affecting the performance of the department.
- Create unique data visualization techniques to tackle and solve complex issues.
- Create Exploring views using interactive data visualization prototypes
- Create and manage complex datasets, and perform data quality checks.
- Impressive verbal and written communication skills.