- Post Date:October 11, 2022
- Views 480
Number of Positions Available : 12
Job Type : Full Time
Agility Consulting is currently seeking an experienced Java Developer for an exceptional opportunity with a cutting-edge company!
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Responsible for the development and upkeep of critical applications, including analysis, design, coding, debugging, testing, and documentation.
- Must have developed complex applications effectively while working with non-technical team members like project managers, business analysts, and quality assurance.
- 6+ years of experience in Object-oriented design, analysis, development, implementation, and maintenance of software applications using Python, Java, and J2EE.
- Strong understanding of the Java/J2EE stack, including Linux, Tomcat, and Apache
- Knowledge of multi-tier enterprise-level online applications developed with J2EE technologies, Hibernate, Spring, XML/XSLT, and multi-threading principles at the expert level
- Experience deploying cloud-based solutions using AWS services, including VPCs, S3, RDS, Lambda, API Gateway, ECS, Glue, SQS, Route53, ALB Code Pipeline, etc.
- Ability to choose technological solutions independently, including test documentation
- Ability to manage tight deadlines with agility and a results-oriented mindset
- Excellent communication skills, both in written and oral communication.
- Able to work independently while also being a productive and efficient team member.