- Post Date:November 11, 2022
- Views 430
Number of Positions Available : 8
Job Type : Full Time
We are looking for an experienced network analyst to ensure that our computer network enhances business operations.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or in administering computer networks
- 5-7 years of equivalent or previous experience as a network analyst
- Thorough understanding of network, software, and hardware installation procedures.
- Advance knowledge of network and security devices – from firewalls and routers, cisco switches, peplinks, load balancers, wireless networks, etc.
- Experience with Nginx, Linux
- Administrator background in Security Software and Solutions (i.e. Cisco, Barracuda, etc)
- Experience in working with VMWare network virtualization/virtual network infrastructure
- Solid background in the monitoring and logging technologies such as Splunk, Grafana, Elasticsearch, Syslog, Zabbix, Scripting
- Researches and keeps up with the most recent network hardware, such as wireless network components, next-generation switching, and routing, and suggests the best procedures, approaches, and solutions support end users.
- Strong communication and ability to learn new software and hardware packages
- Design, configure, deploy, and maintain the on-premises and cloud network & security infrastructure
- Evaluates and performs planning, testing, and implementation of software and hardware Upgrades
- Responds timely and offers assistance as necessary outside of regularly planned business hours to maintain the continuation of network services.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skill sets.