- Post Date:October 11, 2022
- Views 415
Number of Positions Available : 8
Job Type : Full Time
We are seeking a detail-oriented Security Analyst who can monitor the security systems of the organization.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Bachelor’s degree in programming, computer science, or in a related field
- 3+ years of relevant experience, preferably in security administration.
- Strong knowledge in Creating, organizing, executing, maintaining, and improving security policies, controls, and measures.
- Analysis leads and offers opinions on the effectiveness of the present security guidelines, incident handling procedures, disaster recovery plans, and other security-related data.
- A very strong understanding of how Active Directory works (GPO, OU’s, Hardening of Servers, etc.)
- Expertise in managing the Linux, and Windows servers
- Solid foundation in IT security, experience with Linux server security and Nessus scanning
- Conducting internal and external security audits as well as vulnerability testing and risk evaluations to evaluate security.
- Examining security breaches to determine the origin and update incident responses
- Checking security strategies with external vendors and coordinating them.
- Security certifications (Security+, CEH) would be excellent to have
- Flexibility and adaptability to business requirements and priority changes
- Good organization, communication, and skills